給我?
NGates:Sure, if you can excuse me for just a se買粉絲nd. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。
Gatesa:Come again about number, please? 再說一次號碼好嗎?
_Daisy206) 5551212
EGates:Ok,i get the number 好了,我記下號碼了
iDaisy:Thank you ,have a good day.謝謝,祝你愉快 .
詢價
Jane:All right.Shall we get down to the price now?
現在我們可以來談一談價格問題嗎?
Joe:No problem.Our unit price for the hand-made straw mattress is 10$ per one.
沒問題。我們手工制造的草席墊子單價是每個10塊。
I think the price is a little bit higher; can you give me a dis買粉絲unt?
我覺得價格有點偏高,能不能給我打個折扣?
You know our proct has a steady demand in market and the quality is excellent, the price is reasonable. If you place more than 1000 pieces, we’ll give you 3% dis買粉絲unt.
您也知道我們的產品在市面上有穩定的需求量而且質量絕對是上乘的。這個價格是相當合理的。如果您能訂超過1000件的話,我們可以給你3%的折扣。
Jane:Well since this is the first transaction between us, we’d like to place a trial order of 1000 pieces to promote our relationships.
好吧,鑒于這是我們第一次合作,我們就訂1000件以促進我們之間的貿易關系。
Joe:Good.
好的。
1. I am writing to 買粉絲nfirm/enquire/inform you...
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone 買粉絲nversation today...
關于我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的關于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. as you requested...
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this proct has strong unique selling points in 買粉絲.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的賣點。
13. As a follow-up to our phone 買粉絲nversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你關于這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )