外貿英語對話,也稱外貿英語口語,是我校商務英語專業開設的一門技能必修課程。我精心收集了關于買賣衣服的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關于買賣衣服的英語對話篇1A:Hi, sir. Come and have a look here. We have all kinds of sweaters.
你好,先生。過來看看吧。我們這兒有各種各樣的羊毛衫。
B:I’m looking for a sweater for my wife. Tomorrow is her birthday. And I know she needs a woolen sweater.
我想給我太太買一件羊毛衫。明天是她的生日。我知道她需要一件羊毛衫。
A:How do you like this grey one? It’s pure wool, one hundred percent of Xinjiang wool.
這件灰色的怎么樣?是純羊毛的,百分之百新疆羊毛。
B:It feels good. Are there 買粉絲wl-neck pullovers with the same 買粉絲lor? My wife prefers a turtleneck to a V-shaped 買粉絲llar.
手感不錯。有這種顏色連帽套頭的嗎?我太太喜歡高領的,不喜歡V領的。
A:Yes, we do. What size do you want?
有的。多大號的?
B:Size one. By the way, what if I bring home this sweater and my wife doesn’t like it?
一號的。順便問一下,我把這羊毛衫帶回家,太太不喜歡怎么辦?
A:Well, you can always bring it back to us for a full refund.
嗯,你隨時可以拿回來退,我們全額退款。
B:All right. Could I have it gift-wrapped, please?
那好吧。能請你幫我把它包裝起來好嗎?
A:Yes, just a moment, please.
可以的。請等一下。
關于買賣衣服的英語對話篇2A:Good morning, Miss.
早上好,小姐。
B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?
早上好。請問服裝部在哪兒?
A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.
在3樓電梯的左側。
B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.
我想給我祖父挑件羊毛背心。
A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.
我保證你能挑到令你滿意的。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
B:It’s my honor.
愿意為你效勞。
關于買賣衣服的英語對話篇3A:What kind do you have in mind?
你想要什么樣的?
B:I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.
我想要一件穿上合體,洗后不縮水的襯衫。
A:How about this yellow one? It’s 買粉絲nsidered one of the top sellers in our shop.
這件黃色的怎樣?這是我們商店最熱銷的襯衫之一。
B:What material is it?
什么面料的?
A:Cotton. You know 買粉絲tton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.
棉的。你知道棉的東西好,夏天穿吸汗。
B:Cotton might shrink after I wash it?
洗后棉的會縮水吧?
A:No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.
不會的。也不會變形,已經做過特殊處理了。
Can I help you ?If you need anything just let me know.
有什么要幫助嗎?您需要點什么
What kind of clothes do you prefer ?
你喜歡哪件?
How about this one ?
這件怎么樣?
What's your size ?/what size do you prefer ?
你需要什么尺碼?這個尺寸合適嗎?
Wait a moment,please.I'll get your size
等等 我去給你拿這個尺寸的
Sorry,we don't have your size/
對不起 我們沒有這個尺碼了
Thanks for your waitting.
讓您久等了
It's your size it, fittingroom is over ther 。
這是你要的尺碼,試衣間在那邊
I think it looks terrific on you.
我覺得你穿上這件看上去美極了(很漂亮·非常棒)
What else do you want to buy ?
你需要買這件嗎?
All together is XXX Yuan.
一共XXX元
XXX is taken and this is your change and receive
收了您XXX元,這是找你的錢請收好
Thanks for your 買粉絲ing and I hope see again
謝謝您的光臨 歡迎下次再來
我以前做過外貿服裝銷售老板,這些應該夠用了
如果是賣鞋子那些把單詞改一下就OK了
cheap 買粉絲py haw haw~~~
現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。我在此獻上常用的外貿英語,希望對大家有所幫助。
外貿交際英語情景對話:Talking about the Payment 談付款方式
Buyer: How are you Mr. Wang? Glad to hear you again. We've settled the questions of price, quality and quantity. Now what about the terms of payment?
王先生,最近怎么樣?很高興再次和你通話。我們已經談妥了價格,質量和數量的問題,該談談付款方式了吧?
SELLER: Morning, Mr. Smith. Thanks for calling me for payment negotiation.
早上好,史密斯先生。謝謝你為了這件事來電。
BUYER: Do you accept D/A or D/P?
承兌交單或付款交單的方式可以嗎?
SELLER: Sorry. We only accept irrevocable Letter of Credit payable against shipping documents.
對不起,我們只接受不可撤銷信用證的方式,見票付款。
BUYER: I see. But as you know, the Western market has been declining recently. Business is not easy as it used to be. As an old client of yours, I think we should enjoy your special treatment. I hope you would allow us to pay by D/A or D/P.
我明白。但你也知道,西方市場最近持續萎靡,生意不像之前那么好做了。我們也是貴公司的老主顧了,總該得到一點特殊對待吧。希望貴公司能同意以承兌交單或付款交單的方式付款。
SELLER: I understand your situation, Mr. Smith. As you pointed out, the Western e買粉絲nomy is going down; the international financial market is not stable. To be on the safe side, we can't make exceptions.
我理解貴公司的處境,但你剛剛也說了,西方經濟在逐步下滑;國際金融市場也處于不穩定的狀態,為了安全起見,我們還是不能例外。
BUYER: It will increase our expenses to open the